Hiking in the Corrèze:
This beautiful area is located east of the Dordogne. This 5-day hiking holiday leads through forest and sand paths and asphalted roads, through villages, across meadows and through forests. They come along viewpoints, waterfalls, medieval villages, castles and churches. During the week you will spend the night at our campsite. You can choose a pitch for a tent, caravan or motorhome, but you can also rent a motorhome or caravan.
Book this hiking holiday from April 1 to June 15 and from September 15 to October 31.
What can you expect:
We serve you breakfast every morning (5x) at 8:30 in the restaurant. You will even prepare your packed lunches during breakfast, (lunch package pp: 1 bottle of water, 1 (invests yourself) French bread, 1 piece of fruit, 1 cereal bar).
We leave at 09:30 and bring you to your starting point for this day. You can walk and enjoy, leave the time. You inform us (by SMS or call) when you almost reached your endpoint. We will pick you up within 30-60 minutes (depending on location) and bring you back to the camping (maximum occupancy 4 people per bus ride).
Upon arrival at the campsite you will receive a drink of your choice and a snack. Before you sit down to a good meal, you can relax for a while, relax in the walk or refresh yourself in the lake or swimming pool.
Your dinner (carefully prepared and variables per day) is ready at 19:30. You will receive with your dinner 2 drinks of your choice (wine, beer, soft).
During the day you will learn about the impressive nature, a flowing Dordogne, other rivers, gentle valleys and wooded hills. And this is just a random selection from the offer that makes the Corrèze so special. On your way you will also find a wealth of wild flowers and numerous butterflies dancing in between. Have fun that we guarantee.
Price for this package:
Only € 197.50 per person for 5 days including breakfast, lunch package, welcome return, dinner, transport from the campsite to the starting point and from the end point back to the campsite. Excl. nights. Inserting days of rest is also possible.
You’d like to hike less then 5 days; For this package, consisting of a breakfast a lunch, a snack and dinner we ask 42,50 Euro per person and day. You choose yourself which route you’d like to hike.
INCLUDED (every hiking day)
- Breakfast with coffee / tea / water;
- Packed lunches at breakfast (1 bottle of water, 1 (invested) French bread, 1 fruit, 1 granola bar);
- Rear welcome drink (wine, beer, water, soft drinks) and sweet;
- Dinner prepared with love for you * includes 2 drinks of your choice (wine, beer, non-alcoholic);
* ranges from pizza, salad, grilled chicken with fries, casserole, of course, taking into account all dietary needs.
- Transport from the campsite to the starting point of the hike;
- Transport from the end point on foot back to the campsite;
- Directions and information;
- Help with problems.
- You have the possibility to rent a parking space for a tent, caravan or camper. We also rent caravans and mobile homes.
- Relief: easy / moderate to savory through hilly area;
- Single or with up to 4 persons per day (for transport);
- Climate: variable, depending on the season. From hot to cold;
- Hiking days: 5;
- You choose the right running for you, go on the basis of km, altitude differences, and worth seeing (choice of 31 walks);
- We will give you the gpx coordinates of the chosen path.
- Work for adequate moisture (water) for during your walk. In the village (4 km from the campsite) you can go shopping.
- If you are considering traveling by plane, (Flix) bus or train to the campsite, we can get you and your luggage for a small fee. Please contact us and we discuss the possibilities.
Examples of a possible format:
La cascade de Neyrat. ‘Warm up’, you can say a 10 km, the terrain is not flat. The route runs on a beautiful waterfall.
Sentier of the Gorges. On the program is a 14 km through a beautiful village with beautiful vantage points on the Dordogne.
Un air de montagne. A pretty spicy walk 18 km, where you hesitate for entry the whole day.
Sentier de charbonniers. A walk through the beautiful nature along a centuries-old church in the woods of 10.5 km.
Le Prieuré de Saint-Angel. No difficult hike 12 km through the valley of the river Triouzoune (flows into the lake).